No products added!
March 5, 2021
This is a Tattoo Removal Workshop only. It is not a VTCT qualification. If you would like a VTCT Level 5 Tattoo Removal click here
This Tattoo Removal Workshop covers everything you need to know for starting up your own tattoo removal company.
- Learn everything you need to know to start up and run your own lucrative tattoo removal business.
- Benefit from the experience of directors from one of London’s most successful tattoo removal companies.
- The course includes theory, practical experience, advanced techniques and business marketing advice.
The course covers theory, practical training, and all aspects of setting up a successful business. You will be able to tap into the knowledge of the directors of the company, who have personally performed thousands of treatments on clients, including celebrities and professional sports people, and benefit from their extensive experience.
To ensure every learner gets the most from the course, we have a maximum of five spaces available for each date.
- Laser physics – knowledge of Q Switched Lasers
- Definitions of laser
- Classifications of laser
- Interaction of laser with tissue
- Effects of laser radiation on eye
- Laser safety
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Client Care & Communication/ Consultations
- Skin Types – Fitzpatrick Scale
- Contra indications/Actions
- Pre / Post care
Online theory completed at home first, after which you attend practical training
Aside from your practical training, much of the qualification comprises of home study, making this an ideal route for those who wish to study flexibly around other commitments. This allows you to familiarise yourself fully with the theory, allowing you to focus fully on acquiring and demonstrating your practical skills at our training days.
Our training days run from 10am to 4pm (arrival is at 9:45, to allow a prompt start), with a short break for lunch.
You will learn the theory of the treatment first, and spend the majority of the training days acquiring and demonstrating your practical skills, with a short break for lunch.