We are delighted to announce our new internship scheme: the first private training college to do so. Many students who qualify with us have trained from complete beginner-level, and still require clinical experience to secure a job in aesthetics. It will also help develop confidence – there is nothing like a busy working day at a clinic to get rid of nerves and solidify your skills – but the internship scheme makes the experience less daunting, as we are on hand to help.
The internship will include daily assistance from our own experienced therapists and directors. Before every treatment, the plan for the client will be discussed with the senior staff, so our students understand completely why the treatment has been chosen and assist with machine settings.
We feel that this is what is missing in the industry: an intermediary stage where students gain work experience and knowledge of the workings of a clinic, without the shock of being ‘thrown in at the deep end’ and the panic/mistakes that this can lead to. We foresee that this extra knowledge and assistance will ensure that the aesthetic therapists going into the industry are to the highest standard: the Skin Philosophy standard.
The intership will only be awarded to the students that have the highest standard in appearance, client care, treatment and course work in the classes. Requirements include:
– Candidate must have finished and passed the ‘Become a Skin Therapist’ or ‘Become an Aesthetic Therapist’ with us.
– Candidate must be willing to work weekends and evenings.
– Good attitude, attention to details, and eager to learn & work hard.
– The internship duration is a minimum of 3 months.
– The company will provide a complete evaluation of the intern’s performance at the end of the internship.
*Please note this is a paid position, but you will be on basic wages until you gain experience
We are looking for therapists who are dedicated to a career in aesthetics. Whether you are interested in providing only laser or looking to advance your skills we have a role for you.
If you have experience in the following treatments such as Skin Peels, Derma Roller, Mesotherapy then we would be delighted to receive your CV profile.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapist or Equivalent
• Level 4 Diploma in advanced Beauty Therapy
• Qualifications in advanced Skincare treatments, such as;
• Mesotherapy is essential
• Skin peels
• Have good knowledge in skin and aesthetic skin treatments
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working carrying out advanced Skincare treatments.
• Good knowledge of skin
• Have performed and are confident in advanced skincare treatments
• Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
• Strong team work ethic
Overview of Role:
• Performing a range of advanced skincare treatments
• Delivering a consistently excellent standard of treatment
• Maintain an excellent standard of customer care at all times, monitoring the client’s journey from start to finish and ensure full client satisfaction by offering expert advice on skincare and post treatment care.
You will act as a skin health specialist, providing accurate and appropriate information on treatments and aftercare for clients. You will perform advanced skincare and aesthetic treatments, with a focus on facial therapies including skin peels, micro-needling, and device-led treatments.
You will provide an excellent standard of customer care so the patient journey is second-to-none, and you will also assist with other clinic duties when required.
This contemporary clinic is equipped with a range of state-of-the-art equipment and renowned products. You will join a professional and friendly team, and you will have the chance to increase your earnings with the excellent commission rate offered.
We are looking for a proactive and friendly aesthetician with advanced skincare knowledge, and excellent customer service skills.
To apply for this role, you must also:
Have at least three years of experience performing skincare treatments
Be friendly and confident, with excellent customer service skills
Be immaculately always presented and professional
Excellent Package on Offer: